Drakkar Noir cologne is perfect.This scent is wonderful for everyone but perfect for my friend.

Drakkar Noir is an extremely sexy, nice and cool real man's cologne. This fragrance is an absolute classic, one my father has been using for years. Scent is great. Not flowery or any of the other.

Makes you turn your head and say oh my that smells good, romantic and sensual cologne. This is the only scent I ever wear and every day I receive at least two complimets from lady clients. It always is, "you really smell good". This cologne does things to me that I cannot get over.

This product features are lavender, citrus, spicy berries and sandalwood. In 1982, Drakkar Noir cologne created by Guy Laroche. In 1966, he introduced Fidji perfume, his first women's fragrance. J'ai Ose perfume for women followed in 1977.

Launched in 1982, Drakkar Noir cologne for men is a long lasting pro en fragrance that has become a tried and true classic over the years.

I always can tell when a man is tiring it, and is such a turn on.The complete range of Guy Laroche's exquisite cheap cologne and cheap perfume for men and women.

Had an Experience with Fragrancenet?

Comments