Delhi, Delhi

English Leather cologne is great and delicious, sexy and irresistible scent for men.It is very romantic and casual.

I purchased last week for my friend. When he went to market by wearing then most of the other friends commented about that product. Moreover all friends will love to wear this English Leather cologne. My friend is so happy this product.

It is very hot and my girlfriend got me impress. This Product features are citrus, woods, moss and leather, rich and masculine. In 1949, English Leather cologne by Dana. They market men's colognes such as British Sterling, Canoe, NaVy, Incognito and English Leather, as well as women's scents, including Chantilly, Heaven Sent, Ambush, Love's Baby Soft, TouJours Mio, and Tabu perfumes.

This product value is cheap cologne and discount perfumes men and women.

Had an Experience with Fragrancenet?

Comments

D Jensen

javascript:ac_smilie(':?')

I purchased a Special value gift set from Walmart in Park Rapids, MN and the after shave box 1.7 fl oz was empty when I opened the set. In order to return it I had to take back the set but there was no replacement. Is there a way to remedy this since I won't give up the cologne?