English Leather cologne is great and delicious, sexy and irresistible scent for men.It is very romantic and casual.

I purchased last week for my friend. When he went to market by wearing then most of the other friends commented about that product. Moreover all friends will love to wear this English Leather cologne. My friend is so happy this product.

It is very hot and my girlfriend got me impress. This Product features are citrus, woods, moss and leather, rich and masculine. In 1949, English Leather cologne by Dana. They market men's colognes such as British Sterling, Canoe, NaVy, Incognito and English Leather, as well as women's scents, including Chantilly, Heaven Sent, Ambush, Love's Baby Soft, TouJours Mio, and Tabu perfumes.

This product value is cheap cologne and discount perfumes men and women.

Had an Experience with Fragrancenet?

Comments

javascript:ac_smilie(':?')

I purchased a Special value gift set from Walmart in Park Rapids, MN and the after shave box 1.7 fl oz was empty when I opened the set. In order to return it I had to take back the set but there was no replacement. Is there a way to remedy this since I won't give up the cologne?

DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Abuse from Rodan and Fields Corporate Executive Rodan and Fields "I want to report a gross abuse from your Executive Consultant Jannecke Nielsen Friesen..." Read more Fragrancenet - They charged me VAT, but now at the customs clearance I must pay VAT once again Fragrancenet "I live in Europe, in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, I did not read all the negative reviews about Fragrancenet before ordering something from then. Ok, I ordered a perfume, I payd..." Read more Fragrancenet - Misrepresenting their Shipping to Canada Fragrancenet "I placed an order with this company on June 27/16 for the first time. On their website it states they ship to Canada via Purolator and provide a tracking..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more