FragranceNet - English Leather cologne

English Leather cologne is great and delicious, sexy and irresistible scent for men.It is very romantic and casual.

I purchased last week for my friend. When he went to market by wearing then most of the other friends commented about that product. Moreover all friends will love to wear this English Leather cologne. My friend is so happy this product.

It is very hot and my girlfriend got me impress. This Product features are citrus, woods, moss and leather, rich and masculine. In 1949, English Leather cologne by Dana. They market men's colognes such as British Sterling, Canoe, NaVy, Incognito and English Leather, as well as women's scents, including Chantilly, Heaven Sent, Ambush, Love's Baby Soft, TouJours Mio, and Tabu perfumes.

This product value is cheap cologne and discount perfumes men and women.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
D Jensen

Dec 22, 2010 #227289

I purchased a Special value gift set from Walmart in Park Rapids, MN and the after shave box 1.7 fl oz was empty when I opened the set. In order to return it I had to take back the set but there was no replacement. Is there a way to remedy this since I won't give up the cologne?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.