1.9
Turnaround Time

FragranceNet was having a spin the wheel contest the wheel stopped on a free bottle of perfume, when I placed my order, there were no place for me to claim my winnings, I emailed the company explained everything to them, and informed them that I had a picture of my winning as well, they asked me to forward a copy of the picture, I did so in an email, they claim that the picture never came through, I immediately checked the email and the picture was attached, I then sent it (4) more times and followed up with a call, they asked me to forward the picture to PM@fragrancenet (Pam McCray) I did the women accused me of using the picture in the email on the 1st page of the promotion, no picture of such even existed, I sent a copy of the original email, in the email, the wheel is constantly spinning, there's no still picture of the wheel, she lied, they just don't want to honor my winnings, the company is running fraudulent promotions

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fragrancenet and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fragrancenet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Fragrancenet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fragrancenet?

Comments