FragranceNet - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category
FragranceNet was having a spin the wheel contest the wheel stopped on a free bottle of perfume, when I placed my order, there were no place for me to claim my winnings, I emailed the company explained everything to them, and informed them that I had a picture of my winning as well, they asked me to forward a copy of the picture, I did so in an email, they claim that the picture never came through, I immediately checked the email and the picture was attached, I then sent it (4) more times and followed up with a call, they asked me to forward the picture to PM@fragrancenet (Pam McCray) I did the women accused me of using the picture in the email on the 1st page of the promotion, no picture of such even existed, I sent a copy of the original email, in the email, the wheel is constantly spinning, there's no still picture of the wheel, she lied, they just don't want to honor my winnings, the company is running fraudulent promotions
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."