I started receiving SI mag.I know I did not sign up for this.

I believe this site signed me up in a very bad manner. No more orders for me from this company. I called SI and they told me to go to cancelmag.com. SI told me that they saw my subscription but I had to cancel it from this website.

The website did not recognize my order. I hope after placing my details in the cancel form that these magazines stop. We need to put pressure on companies for doing things as this.

It would seem like this is a form of consumer rights getting bypassed.I would have to assume these magazine companies and Frangrancenet.com are desperate for business.

Review about: Fragrancenet Website.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Fragrancenet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rodan and Fields - Buyer BEWARe: Reverse regimen ruined my skin Rodan and Fields "...After using reverse regimen i woke up the next day with red spots on my face that looks like..." Read more Fragrancenet - English Leather cologne Fragrancenet "English Leather cologne is great and delicious, sexy and irresistible scent for men. It is very romantic and casual. I purchased last week for my friend. When he went to..." Read more Younique - Not as expected.. Younique "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..." Read more Younique Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more